Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day Eleven

Today was another wonderful travel even though I didn't get to ride with the people I wanted to ride with, but I can't be picky when I could be walking or hitch hiking places. On our way to Coeur'd Alene is really beautiful, I got to talk to Warren before I left and I have a lot going for me right now and I haven't even started my senior year. I might change my mind on what I want to do and where I'm going to college but I know that I'm going to college and I want some experience before I do leave. I got to think a lot on the ride here and I know that this trip has opened so many doors for my life and my future, and I'm grateful for every bit of it and I'm extremely grateful for Jessica. I didn't know that this trip would be so perfect even though I don't like talking about school outside of school Joel kind of let me think about it even though he doesn't know that he did, I'm grateful for all the two people that I met and talk to on this trip. Alexis, she's so beautiful and talented and I can't believe that I got to meet her. Jose, he's so weird but to me he fits in perfectly to who I've met my whole life. I am so glad that this trip was available to them, Joel and Sadonia. I couldn't think of anything better than this right now, live in the moment and don't be so committed to anything because it restricts you from so much. Open your mind and be free.


No comments:

Post a Comment