Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Day Nine

Today we went to go shock some fish and I was really happy because I love fish and the smell of fish even though it's weird but I really do. I was looking forward to doing this almost this whole trip, and I love it. We went shocking with these two people Casey and Nick after a while we got to stop for lunch. We weighed, measured, and tagged some fish that we caught in the nets we got to some more of that afterwards and I'm glad we did. When we were at the place down from the falls to have some lunch and swim then we also got to shock more but I didn't want to so I stayed and talked to Ms. Trease, Casey, and Nick so that went well. I talked to Casey and she told me that she loves what she does and that she has been here for 7 years and has a daughter, Nick told me that he has been working there for 10 years and is really impressive. I learned so much so I thought that I would ask if I could volunteer so I could come back to do what I love, but I don't remember what he told me exactly. I know that the view was so beautiful.



It's so nice to see people do things that they never knew that they would do, Nick only went to high school and started into Fisheries programs and Casey went to Eastern university and I'm really glad that my mind is opening up more being on this trip. I love these places.


No comments:

Post a Comment