Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Day Seven

Today was crazy, it was fun but crazy and I enjoyed it every single second we had. I rode with Ms. Trease, Joel, and Taylor I wish it was a bit more exciting but it only was when I was sleeping which I woke up to and Joel who took pictures of me when I was sleeping. Overall I enjoyed every second I got to spend with them and coming to Wellpinit made me so excited, I couldn't think of a better time than riding with them and spending some time on the phone with my mom. We did laundry and blogged a bit then we got back on the road then came back knowing that we would be able to come back and get some sleep even if it was only a few hours. I enjoy this trip tons and I kind of don't want it to end now, but there will always be a time for things to end.


No comments:

Post a Comment