Saturday, July 22, 2017

Last day

Today is a travel day as usual but this one is special, it's our very last travel day and it's depressing. I love being in nature and going home to something similar kind of isn't good enough, but I need to be home to get places if you get what I mean. I love traveling and I'm not ready for school yet and I don't wanna leave, nowhere in particular but just I don't want to leave yet I've learned so much and I want to keep learning. This is overwhelming and exciting but I'm still trying to learn hands-on unlike in school with most classes. I love it here and I loved this trip all along with the people like: Joel, Alexis, Jose, Sadonia, and everyone else even if I didn't talk to them much they were a big impact on my life and I'm grateful for them. I love Jessica and I'm thankful for her and everything she has done for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment